- Cribs that have a drop side or are part of the recall list, or that have been manufactured before June 2011
- Crib mattresses, unless they are part of a crib or toddler bed
- Car seats that are older than 5 years
- Feeding supplies, sippy cups, bottles, nuks, spoons, plastic cups, etc, unless they are brand new in the original packaging
- Baby food of any kind and baby formula
- Stuffed animals – unless they dance, move, talk, etc (e.g. Hokey Pokey Elmo) or are characters (e.g. Pooh Bear, Big Bird, etc.)
- Maternity wear
- VHS tapes
- Crib bumpers
- Clothing and shoes that are not in excellent condition – stained, torn, broken zippers, missing buttons, outdated, etc. NO underwear or training pants unless they are unused in their original sealed package.
- Clothing items that have not been tagged according to our guidelines, especially if they are tagged the wrong way using a tagging gun
- Battery-operated toys unless they have batteries in them and are working properly.
- Nursing equipment – no bottles, etc.
- Handmade items such as knitted hats, sweaters, socks, etc., unless they are one of a kind
- Anything that is dirty, stained, broken, cracked, filthy, or we think will not sell for any other reason
- Anything that, to our knowledge, has been recalled
- Items that have not been prepared and tagged according to our guidelines
Our Stain Policy
All clothing items must be completely stain free. We do not allow even small stains or holes for clothing. If the volunteers spot a stain, regardless of size, the item will be turned away or removed from the sales floor.
Small stains approximately the size of a quarter may be allowed on Winter jackets, snow boots, Halloween costumes and baby equipment, depending on their overall condition.
We will be very particular! Please, do not be offended if we turn away items. We want to make this a quality sale where consignors as well as shoppers see quality merchandise at great prices.