Become one of our Upscale Moms and use our tagging service to sell your name brand, upscale, or boutique clothes and toys. Earn 45%-60% of your sales by simply cleaning out your kids closet and bringing your items to us!
If you dress your kids in only quality name brand items, but feel like all that tagging and hanging is just too much work, try our Upscale Moms Tagging Service. You can participate in our amazing sale, make premium $$$ on your kids outgrown toys and clothes, and do (almost) nothing for it. Just clean your items and drop them off at our Tagging Service Provider’s house.
Here is how it works:
* First register as a consignor for our upcoming sale. You will sign our electronic consignor agreement, and all rules, limitations, and privileges apply.
* Collect and clean all items that you want to sell. You must bring a minimum of 50 items and/or $200 worth. Please make sure to check through the Tagging Service Accepted Items List and only bring those to sell. Your Tagging Service Provider may limit the number of items accepted.
* Drop your items off at the Tagging Service Providers house at least three weeks before the start of the sale.
* Your Tagging Service Provider (TSP) will provide up to 100 hangers and all safety pins for your items. If more than 100 hangers are needed, a fee of $.20 per hanger will apply. All electronic items must be in working order and include working batteries. If batteries need to be replaced by the TSP, $.50 – $1.50 per battery will be charged, depending on the size of the battery. A detailed expense report will be provided.
* Your TSP will hang, tag, and price all items at their discretion. Items will be priced to sell, and all items will be marked to go 50% off. Changes to this rule will be up to the discretion of your TSP. A review of the pricing will be provided before the items are tagged, and you can respond with changing suggestions.
* Your TSP will transport all your items to the sale location. You have to pick up all unsold items at the sale location during our designated pick up time after the sale if you want them returned to you, or you can choose to have your items donated to our charity.
* Participating consignors will receive 45% of their total sales, minus a $10 registration fee for From Yours To Mine, LLC, and minus a $10 service fee to the TSP ($15 service fee if drop off is less than six weeks prior, $25 if drop off is less than three weeks prior). If you volunteer for one 4-hour shift during the sale you will receive 50%, and if you volunteer for two 4-hour shifts 60% of your total sales. ****Other fees may apply. You will receive a detailed fee structure with your service contract.
* You will receive a check for your split of your items sold within two weeks after the closing of the sale event.
Tagging Service – Pay Per Item
We now also have an option where the TSP will receive a fee per item. This will keep you in control of your pricing, but still has someone else do the work for you. Please send us an email for details. We only recommend this option if you have high end clothing items or equipment. Ready to give it a try? Send an email to Henriette@FromYoursToMine.com